F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

theordore not happy with big papi

Go down

theordore not happy with big papi Empty theordore not happy with big papi

Post  big papi Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 am

After the match Alex Shelley and big papi was heading to the back when Maria Sky stopped them.

Maria Sky: Heah big papi I don't think you made a good move in interupting the match.

big papi: What do you mean? Did you think it was fair?

Maria Sky: No I didn't but Theordore did and when you interupted he was furious. He told me when I catch up to you that he wants to see you as soon as possible.

Alex Shelley pats big papi on the shoulder and big papi heads over to Theodore office and knocks on the door.

Maria Sky: Good luck papi.

big papi: Thanks now I'm the one thats needing the luck. (Maria Sky giggles)

Theodore Tevis: Yeah come in.

big papi opens the door and walks in but didn't get the door shut all the way so the camera man stayed.

Theordore Tevis: Oh just the big shot I want to see. Have a seat I have some stuff I need to go over with you.

big papi: Yeah I heard you wanted to see me.

Theordore Tevis: Yeah what the hell do you think you are doing? Yeah I know you are new around here.

big papi: Yeah I know I probably shouldn't have done that.

Theordore Tevis: This is my show and I had a match for you but since you had to be a big shot and interupt the match I had no choice but to stop it and make it an even tag team match.

big papi: Yeah we was backstage getting ready to watch it and I just... (Theodore interupts)

The sound of a hand slapping a desk.

Theordore Tevis: Just what had to go be the superhero and try to help.

big papi: Well not the hero but yeah help.

Theodore Tevis: Oh trying to be a smart (bleep) are you?

The camera catches Theodore walking around his desk and heading to the door. (the door slams completly shut)
big papi
big papi

Back to top Go down