F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big papi's intro

Go down

big papi's intro Empty big papi's intro

Post  big papi Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 pm

All of a sudden a strange kind of music starts playing and out walks big papi.

Bryson Reid: Wow that was some horrible music.

Myles Johnson: Yes it was but I've seen this guy in action and that music fits him.

big papi makes his way down to the ring. He gets up into the ring with mic in hand.

big papi: Well hello everyone (points around the areana). I have finally made it to IPW and it feels good. I thought I would come out and introduce myself before you see me in action. My name is big papi. I come from a long line of wrestlers so its in my blood. I thrive on hurting people (crowd cheers). I have been brought here to give you all a show that you all want.

Bryson Reid: I don't know we already have a good show.

Myles Johnson: Yeah we do. I don't think he will bring anything new to the table but we will have to see.

big papi: I will work hard for all of you. I will win some and I will lose some but I promise you I will climb the ladder and get the title.

Out of no where Theordore comes out.

Bryson Reid: Oh yeah this is going to be interesting.

Myles Johnson: Yes it will wonder whats on his mind?

Theordore Tevis: Well hello there big papi. I'm glad you could make it.

big papi: Thanks Theordore and it is good to be here. I love the energy these fans have.

Theordore Tevis: Yes they are great but I couldn't hold myself back so i had to come out here and cut your introduction short. I heard that you want to climb the ladder and take the title but you have alot of work to do.

big papi: Yes I do and I know it won't be easy.

Theordore Tevis: Thats right it won't be easy but you can start tonight because I have a match in mind for you so you better head to the lockerroom and get ready. GOOD LUCK

Theordore drops the mic and heads to the back.
big papi
big papi

Back to top Go down