F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleister Crowley back stage.

Go down

Aleister Crowley back stage. Empty Aleister Crowley back stage.

Post  Aleister Crowley Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm

The camera heads to the back stage area where we see Maria Sky knocking on a superstars locker room.

Maria Sky: Well looks like the new guy is not in or has not shown up yet. This was a waste of time, lets go.

As Maria Sky and the camera man begin to walk away the door opens and out comes the new guy. With long black hair past his shoulders and pale skin, dressed in Black jeans a white t-shirt the says "The Choose One" and black wrestling boots.

New Guy: Hello...may I help you?

Just then Maria Sky and the camera man turns around and walk back to the man.

Maria Sky: Hello, I was wondering if I could have a minuet of your time.

As the new guy looks around and brings his attention back to Maria Sky, he motions fro her and the camera man to come in. They walk into the locker room.

New Guy: Welcome and please sit and make your self at home.

Maria Sky: Ok first things first, what is your name. Seems no one here knows who you are.

A the new guy sits across from Maria Sky he stretches and brings his attention back to the room.

New Guy: So you wanna know my name? Well it is...Aleister Crowley.

Maria Sky: Well nice to meet you Aleister. Now if I could get you to answer a few questions I will get out of your hair.

Aleister Crowley: Yes that would be fine.

Maria Sky: As the new guy here, what is your goals right now? and how will you be able to preform with such superstars here?

Aleister looks Maria Sky up and down and smiles.

Aleister Crowley: Goals you ask? Lets see what dose every other super star want? Gold, respect, and to go out and give pain and suffering.

Maria Sky looks at Aleister with a little worry in her face.

Aleister Crowley: Don't worry my little lamb nothing will come of you here. I would never hurt a creature such as you.

Maria Sky blushes a little.

Aleister Crowley: Now with preforming with the other super stars, thats easy. You see win or lose you can always go back out and try to hurt who ever tried to beat you. I come from a hard life that most have never seen or had dreams about. i want nothing more than to go out every night and give people pain and suffering as i grew up with.

Maria Sky: Ok you have my attention, what happen to you?

Aleister seemed to get a little mad after the question Maria asked and he clinches his fists and lets out a small groan.

Aleister Crowley: Not for any one here to ever know what happen to me....I will show them in the ring what real pain is. Now if you could leave I have something to do here and go out and let everyone know I'm here.

As Aleister gets up and walks past Maria and the camera man, he walks to the door and opens it and walks out leaving the two in the locker room.

Maria Sky: Man, what a weird guy. But lets go before he comes back.

They get up to leave as the camera fades to black.

Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down