F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleister Crowley to the ring

2 posters

Go down

Aleister Crowley to the ring Empty Aleister Crowley to the ring

Post  Aleister Crowley Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 pm

The arena goes dark as "Mr. Crowley" by Ozzy starts to play through out the arena speakers. A shower of sparks engulfs the entrance ramp as a dark figure steps out. He is dressed in black jeans a white t-shirt that says "I am the chosen one" and black wresting boots. He makes his way to the ring, he makes his way up the ring steps, wipes his feet off the outside of the ring and pushes the top rope up and climbs in.

The fans have mixed emotions about the new guy.

Bryson Reid: Well looks like we have a new guy starting out tonight, lets see what he has to say.

Myles Johnson: Yes we do, and from the looks of it his name is Aleister Crowley.

As Aleister makes his way in the ring he walks over to the other side of the ring and asks for a mic. Hes gets a mic and walks to the center of the ring. He brings up both of his arms and brings them down with force as his music stops and the sounds of thunder can be heard through out the arena. He brings his mic up.

Aleister Crowley: Hello my minions, my name is Aleister Crowley and I'm here for one thing and one thing only.

As Aleister looks all around the arena and gives an evil smile.

Aleister Crowley: And that is pain and suffering. You see I may be new here but I want to tell you all I can beat anyone who steps in this ring with me.

Bryson Reid: Wow big words from the new guy.

Myles Johnson: Boy I don't think he knows what he is getting into by saying he can beat anyone here. I hope someone comes out and shuts his mouth.

As Aleister walks around the ring he brings the mic back up.

Aleister Crowley: You see I don't have to impress you all...I have to impress whats in the back, and only one way to do that.

The fans kinda boo for him and a few cheer.

As Aleister stops walking he looks up at the entrance rapm and bring his mic back up.

Aleister Crowley: And thats to call out who ever thinks they can get in the ring with me, and Ill tell you this it will be no walk in the park once you walk down that ramp and get in the ring with me. I will show you what real pain and suffering will be.

Bryson Reid: Boy this new guy is a nut, but I have to give him props coming out here and demanding a match his first night here.

Myles Johnson: No its just stupid for him to do that. What if he gets his butt handed to him.

Aleister Crowley: SO whats it going to be? Make me wait or get out here and await your defeat.

Just then Aleister slams his mic down as "Mr. Crowley" by Ozzy starts to play again and Aleister leans on the ropes awaiting someone to come down.

Bryson Reid: Wonder who will come out to see Alesiter?

Myles Johnson: I don't know but I'm sure he will get beat.

Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Aleister Crowley to the ring Empty take the challenge

Post  king tiger Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 am

the light off

smoke shield all of the arena

tiger show him self

bryson reid : here he come, the man who will shut aleister mouth up...

myles johnson: yes, I think so. we know what will happen if tiger has shown him self.

the crowd cheers

tiger walk to the arena

tiger staring aleister

bryson reid : look, that's look like tiger dislike this guy!

tiger step in to the ring

tiger standing in front of aleister

myles johnson: the mysterious man, tiger, standing in front of aleister?

bryson reid : we will see tiger act after aleister challenge!

tiger look around the building

tiger : aleister you wanna make people pain and suffer? I like your style man!

tiger smile

tiger :you and me can bring it to this fed. but, you have to prove it,I'll stand behind you!

bryson reid : what? tiger supporting this guy? I don't belive it.

myles johnson: yeah, it's so surprising me!

bryson reid : we know, tiger is a mysterious man!

the crowd boooo

tiger offer his hand

myles johnson: will aleister shake tiger's hand?

aleister look at tiger hand

tiger : but before you make some body feel pain you have to feel it.

tiger hit aleister down and spear him while aleister trying to stand execute justice way

the crowd cheers very loudly

tiger : now, you can feel it!

tiger the song played

bryson reid : you see. that's I say, we don't know what tiger will doing!

king tiger
king tiger

Back to top Go down

Aleister Crowley to the ring Empty why not pm me and we could work something out

Post  Aleister Crowley Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 am

Alright....I would not have a problem with this but you had not even sent me a PM about you coming out to attack me....just like another RP you just busted into. Now from the looks of it this is your first FED and dont know the rules on how to conduct your self with people. PM them so you can work out things, so we dont have these problems, and how many feuds do you think you can have by coming out and attacking 2 guys? With that if you wanna work with each other send me a PM and we will fix what you just did in my RP.........Thanks, oh and by the way Aleister would never shake any ones hand

Aleister Crowley

Back to top Go down

Aleister Crowley to the ring Empty Re: Aleister Crowley to the ring

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down