F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its My Turn!!!

Go down

Its My Turn!!! Empty Its My Turn!!!

Post  AlmightyShaoDragon Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 am

A film clip starts to play along with a Familiar Music... 10 shots with 3 different colours on the Titan Tron...

Bryson Reid(to Myles Johnson): That music sounds familiar... Its really exciting.. Who can that be, Myles??

Myles Johnson: The music is from the ancient times i guess along with some Chinese touch... The tune, flute and Cry of the Dragon... Oh, the Dragon's Cry!! Thats.. thats.. no other than AlmiiightyShaaaoDraaagoon!!

Walking on the ramp, AlmightyShaoDragon enters the Ring, holding a mike... AlmightyShaoDragon is about to say something... Crowd cheer for the Dragon...

AlmightyShaoDragon: Greetings IPW Fans!! Nice to see you once again.... How are you all???

Crowd start to cheer for AlmightyShaoDragon once again as he seemed to possess some care for the Fans as well....

Bryson Reid: Wow!! Such a response... Thats a Perfect EXCELLENT!!

AlmightyShaoDragon Smiles and Continues to speak....

AlmightyShaoDragon: Seems like everyone is in an Exciting Mood today... I am glad to know that... Well, after my Last Match against Extreme Enigma, my respect for this wrestler has enhanced Drastically... His spirit for his work is Astonishing!! This guy has got skills, that are needed to become a great wrestler... But... I have come here to compete and become one of the best as well!! This time, I am not gonna be lenient towards my Opponent at all.. And, the one thing i want to say that.... now, ITS MY TURN!!!!!

Crowd cheers and start to chant "Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy" as AlmightyShaoDragon raised his hand, forming a Dragon Claw....

AlmightyShaoDragon

Back to top Go down

Its My Turn!!! Empty Re: Its My Turn!!!

Post  AlmightyShaoDragon Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:36 am

Forward to u Enigma Smile

AlmightyShaoDragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum