F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon In The Locker Room

Go down

Dragon In The Locker Room Empty Dragon In The Locker Room

Post  AlmightyShaoDragon Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 pm

LOCKER ROOM

AlmightyShaoDragon is preparing himself and planning some strategies for his next Match in the Locker Room... Maria Sky enters the room along with her CameraMan.... The crowd amazed to see a MONK in Impact Pro Wrestling....

Maria Sky(to the Crowd): Introducing First Time ever in Impact Pro Wrestling, from the famous Song Shan Mountain where the Holy Temple of Shaolin recides, AlmiiighhhtyyyyyShaaaaoooooDraaagooon...

Maria Sky: Hello Almighty, Welcome to The Glorious World of IPW... Today, you are going to have your match and our crowd is excited to know about you... Would you like to tell us something about yourself??

AlmightyShaoDragon: Amitabha!! Buddha Bless You!! First of all, Thankyou for the WARM Welcome... I am AlmightyShaoDragon from Shaolin Temple in Song Shan Mountain... I am the student of the 23rd Generation's Leader of Shaolin... I went to Shaolin Temple at very small age and spent my whole life over there praying and practicing Shaolin's Kung Fu...

Maria Sky: Wow!! The Famous Shaolin's Kung Fu!! I bet, there would be a lot of people that love Kung Fu.. Would you like to give us a little exhibition??

AlmightyShaoDragon: Sure... Here we go!!

AlmightyShaoDragon brought a hard wood piece from his locker that contains a lot of holes inside... AlmightyShaoDragon prepared his index finger in pointing-style, stroke the piece with his finger and made a hole inside the piece of thick hard wood...

Maria Sky(touching the wooden piece): Astonishing!! Amazing!! Fabulous!! Such a hard wood... Only a Shaolin Monk can do such a thing... What style was that??

AlmightyShaoDragon: It is called Diamond Finger Kung Fu... It was the first art that i mastered...

Maria Sky: First Art!! Wow!! How many arts are there that you have mastered??

AlmightyShaoDragon: I have mastered all the 72 arts of Shaolin along with the styles of Praying Mantis, Dragon Style, Tiger Style and few more...

Maria Sky: Would you like to exhibit that too??

AlmightyShaoDragon: Amitabha!! Sure....

Crowd starts to hoot "Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy Alll-miiiigggh-ttyy" when AlmightyShaoDragon played his Dragon Style and famous Northern Praying Mantis Style....

Maria Sky: That was superb!! From the reaction of crowd, there is no doubt the way they loved that... Thankyou for such a GREAT Exhibition.. Today, you are going to have a match against Alex Shelley... What is your Philosophy for that??

AlmightyShaoDragon: As every monk, i follow Buddha's path as well... and keep the three Poisons away, i.e. Greed, Ignorance and Hatred... This is my Philosophy to win the today's match... and moreover, i am having such a great support from the Crowd... When these two combine, there is gonna be a good chance for Victory...

Maria Sky: Any message for the crowd?

AlmightyShaoDragon(to the Crowd): I bet that you are going to love the today's match... uhm.. A Monk's betting.. Kinda strange, isn't it?? Lol... Love You All, TWG and IPW Fans!!! You ROCK!!! Three Cheers for all the Fans... Hip-Hip HURRAAAYY!!! Hip-Hip HURRAAAYYY!!! HIPPP-HIPPP HUUUURRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Crowd appreciate AlmightyShaoDragon's Passion with a Big Round of Applause and chant Almighty's name again and again....

Maria Sky: Thats nice to see your Passion... Wish you a very good luck... Glad to meet you Almighty...

AlmightyShaoDragon: Thankyou!! Nice to meet you too... Amitabha!!

Maria Sky Leaves the Locker Room...

AlmightyShaoDragon

Back to top Go down

Dragon In The Locker Room Empty Re: Dragon In The Locker Room

Post  AlmightyShaoDragon Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Please leave your comments... Feel free to judge the RP... As this is my first RP, i would love to know your views... and Sorry for the dark colours against dark background.. i posted these colours with respect to light background of the game.. Thankyou everyone

AlmightyShaoDragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum