F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey came to Fly

2 posters

Go down

Hey came to Fly  Empty Hey came to Fly

Post  Brostar Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 am

"Get Ready to Fly" by GRITS booming throughout the speakers as some people in the crowd stand up to see who will becoming out, a man walks out in a black jacket, and blue tights with yellow thunderbolts on the sides enters the arena as there is no cheers or boos because they haven seen this wrestler before. He gets into the ring, picks up a mic and speaks to the crowd.

???: Hello people, for those who don't know my name is Brostar I am the pride of Australia.

Some people are cheering.

Brostar: I am over here in America to prove I am the best in the world, Now I may not be the best on this microphone but I am defiantly the best in this ring against anyone that choose to face me. I have been in wrestling for over 3 years now and already I have had some gold around my waist, I mean I've become a World Champion in a Fed within 3 months of federation and have also been a the first and last Hardcore champion. So all of you know in the audience and in the back, know that I am a great deal now in this federation and I am willing to prove it right now that I still go what it takes. So saying that I challenge to anyone in the back to come out here and face me.

He says as he issues a challenge to anyone in the locker room and wait to find out who will accept the challenge.

Brostar

Back to top Go down

Hey came to Fly  Empty take the challenge

Post  king tiger Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

the lamp suddenly off

tiger get behind of him

tiger : here I come...

tiger stare at brostar

brostar hit tiger with all of his power

tiger smile

tiger : that's your best..?

tiger hit brostar once till brostar down and then spear him while brostar trying to stand up execute the justice way

tiger put a mic

tiger : now u can't open your mouth again...

the lamp off again and tiger dissapear
king tiger
king tiger

Back to top Go down

Hey came to Fly  Empty Re: Hey came to Fly

Post  Brostar Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 am

Hey Tiger, I wonder if you can change that whole thing, next please message me before you are going to attack me and please don't control my wrestlers mouth ok.

Brostar

Back to top Go down

Hey came to Fly  Empty Re: Hey came to Fly

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum