F3: Territory League
Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Become an AAE Roster Member on S3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Time to Waste

Go down

No Time to Waste Empty No Time to Waste

Post  LLenny Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 pm

* The arena lights fade to complete darkness. One full minute passes. *

* Tic Toc Tic Toc sounds come from the sound system quietly at first and gradually getting louder and louder. *

* TIC TOC TIC TOC.. Movement can be seen in the ring as spotlights from the 4 points of the compass shine down on the new guy standing in center ring holding a microphone.

Lenny : Hello wrestling fans! My name is Leaping Lenny and I'm here to be the next big thing.

* The crowd looks skeptically at Leaping Lenny wondering what he's talking about. *

Lenny : I've got moves the others in this federation can only dream about and you can mark my words. After wiping the floor with each and every one of the competition I will be wearing the Heavyweight belt around my waist.

* Boos and cat calls erupt as the crowd can't believe Lenny talks like he is already a champion. *

Lenny : There is no time to waste. So watch me take my first step to becoming the greatest wrestler in HOH!.

* Lenny gives the microphone to the ring announcer and goes to the corner to await his opponent. *

LLenny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum